Tuesday, April 12, 2005

New Home

At last, a home to call our own..... Spent the whole of last week moving into our new house in KL and then cleaning up and unpacking. With two babies around; my nephew of 15 months and our daughter of 7 months around, it's no easy task, I tell you! The horder that I was (I am?) actually had more than 70 boxes of stuff accumulated over the years! But to be fair, more than 30 of those boxes contained books, files and notes. The other boxes were full of err... CDs, DVDs, clothes, shoes, photo albums, jewellery and you know, frivolous stuffs belonging to a woman who had a soft spot for beautiful useless items......

I was at a friend's house warming party about three weeks ago. Was I impressed with her minimalism!!

Hmmm... When can I detach myself from earthly possessions??!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home