Sunday, June 25, 2006

Zerlynde's Latest Obsession

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It all started with the above first animation I received in an attachment from Kitty. One evening about 2 weeks ago when Zerlynde was being particularly difficult, I decided to show her the animation (playing to the music Can't Take My Eyes Off You and Dancing Queen) in an attempt to calm her down. That worked. She was totally mesmerised by the animation and was kept in place for more than 20 minutes, afterwhich I managed to lull her to go to sleep when she was finally totally satisfied and exhausted.

After that first night, she's begun to ask for "dancing, dancing" pointing to my laptop each time before she went to sleep. I obediently obliged everytime to keep her happy. She soon grew smarter and ordered me to scroll up and down to show her the rest of the animated cliparts in the attachment. There were a few others, two of which she particularly enjoyed, the smiley face and Snoopy as posted below.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Then, she grew even more demanding, wanting this and that. I finally decided to spend a couple of hours a few nights ago to download about 250 animated cliparts to meet her demands. She would decide she wanted Elmo, then ice-cream, then lollipop, then dancing, then back to Elmo, then Humpty-Dumpty, then out of the blue, cried out for duck, or Barney, or Maisy, or BJ, I had no choice but to search through another 10 sites to download another 250 cliparts in anticipation of her whims and fancy. (and also admitedly because I personally couldn't resist adding the cute animation to my collection...)

These are some of her favourites animation...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I've only found a very tiny animated Barney clipart so far, so looks like my search will have to continue...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home