Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Of Heartburn and Curry Mee etc.

I have been suffering from heartburn since February this year. Frankly, it's no fun, especially when it gets really bad in the evenings. So, if I pop in say on average 3 tablets of Maalox-Plus per day, that makes up to about 3x6x30=540 tablets consumed to date. Imagine!

Also, I used to throw up most stuffs I ate except for, strangely, curry mee. So, for breakfast for a span of 3 months or so, I had nothing else but curry mee. That makes up 3x30= 90 bowls of curry mee consumed thus far. Hmmm....

Can't stand vegetables of any form except for brinjal and ladies fingers...

Milo seems to disagree with me so Vico has been my constant beverage...

Chicken rice and Japanese food; Sukiyaki, Salmon Shogayaki, Tempura remain my favourite. Oh... but lately, I seem to be craving for California Rolls...












And the following is my bible...













And I highly recommend Boots Mediterranean Olive Lavender Wheat Germ Cooling Massage Lotion. It's one of my little luxuries, especially when I have Zerlynde's little hands to do the massaging....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home