Tuesday, April 17, 2007

What A Weekend!

Saturday, we had lunch at this place called Eric Deli Paradise at Plaza Damas with Kenzu’s brothers. It was pretty much a family affair. Kitty was also there and we were further joined by a close friend of hers, Yang Hoon. After lunch, we lingered on and went for our coffee at Yik Mun’s Kopitiam. The owner was very nice he did not chase us out even though we were there for more than 2 hours. We went home at around 5pm. I settled in the kids, then went off again with Kitty and Yang Hoon to Cats Whiskers at Desa Sri Hartamas. I must say Cats Whiskers has got really nice clothes at affordable prices. All three of us ended up buying something each. I got myself 2 pants, 6 blouses and 2 sling bags. I know, I know……! When I reached home at around half past six, I found all my darlings tucked comfortably in bed. My wonderful hubby had even given Zerlynde her evening shower. A pleasant surprise!

Sunday, we spent 8 hours at One-Utama! First, we spent more than 20 minutes looking for a parking space, from the new wing to the old wing. Then, we lunched at The Vietnamese Kitchen where we had a hearty meal consisting of chicken chop, chicken boxing, Vietnamese spring rolls and Vietnamese beef noodles. Next, we went to the nearby MPH where I got myself a book, a collection of 4 of Narayan’s novels and a 2007 diary while hubby accompanied Zerlynde to some story-telling session which she enjoyed tremendously. After awhile, we headed for Best where hubby spent over an hour comparing the benefits Sony LCDs have over Samsung LCDs. Then, Zuwern poo-poo, so I had to bring him to Parkson to change his diapers in the Parenting Room while Kenzu lingered around the area with Zerlynde. Next, we had the most wonderful desserts at Bakerzin. I ordered the Warm Chocolate Cake whereas hubby tried out the “tapas”, a serving of 3 different desserts; the pistachio crème brulee, the banana pie and the chocolate price. The Warm Chocolate Cake is heavenly! I’ve been dreaming about it since we last shared a piece (with Kitty and Kar Boon) at the Bakerzin outlet at Bangsar Village. After tea, we headed back to the old wing. Tried out some Osim massage chair on the way, then lingered at a shop looking at some household items, then spent half an hour indulging Zerlynde while she rode on her favourite Zebra Merry-Go-Round. Proceeded to the Groundfloor next. Since Mother’s Day is around the corner, we headed to Tomei to look at some jewellery. Was half tempted to get the half carat diamond ear-rings for myself but am proud to say I managed to resist the temptation! Hubby got me a pearl bracelet instead :) Next, we tried out some jeans at Levi’s. Both hubby and I ended up buying a pair each. Then, we got some discounted Filawear at Jusco before finally calling it a day! By the time we reached home, our baby girl was fast asleep in the car and our baby boy was craving for his milk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home