Thursday, December 04, 2008

Do Not Stand At My Grave and Weep - Mary Frye

DO NOT STAND AT MY GRAVE AND WEEP
by Mary Frye

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there; I did not die.

"Thanks Sumita"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was befitting Kar Boon after hearing from you what a wonderful and special person he was. He touched my life so long ago.......it could be a figment of my imagination.......but it was not......I always remembered him and that was why I was taken aback in seeing his obituary. Rest In Peace Boon.

12/04/2008 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home