Saturday, July 04, 2009

My Mother

.
My mother has been staying with us the past 7 weeks. She is here to care specifically for her grandson pre and post surgery. She is also here to make sure her granddaughter learns to spell and read.

My mother is the kind of person who makes sure there is everyone's favourite dish at the dinner table. Fried egg with ginger for me but without for Zuwern. Salted fish and sambal for her son-in-law. Vegetables for my sister. Red dates soup for me. Chicken & corn soup for the kids. It doesn't matter what she has. Her self interest is insignificant. Her joy comes from seeing that everyone else at home is happy and satisfied.

My mother is the epitome of unconditional love. She is one of my most significant blessings. And I don't know what I would do without her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home