Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Meet Strawberry Shortcake


Since young, I have always been attracted to the cutie pinky Strawberry Shortcake. But mothers during those times were not as indulgent as the mothers of today, so I never got the chance to watch the cartoon, let alone possess the doll. So, when I saw a copy of the VCD Meet Strawberry Shortcake at Border's lately, I couldn't resist buying same for Zerlynde. I thought initially that she might be too young to appreciate this cartoon, but since the first time I played the VCD for her, she has been enamoured with it, asking for repeats, over and above her favourite Maisy. When I showed the cartoon to my 2 1/2 years old nephew Jonathan a few days ago, he spent 45 minutes watching the cartoon without a blink! And since then, he's been asking for "Strawberry" as well. So, looks like Strawberry Shortcake does appeal to toddler boys as well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home