Friday, May 25, 2007

Palate Palette Restaurant & Bar

We had dinner with some friends at this restaurant & bar a couple of nights ago. The company was wonderful. The so-called international fusion cusine is, however, not much to speak for. (solely my opinion!) But the place is definitely worth a check-out, if only for the murals on the wall. The rather avant-garde decor upstairs may be a notch too fancy for some. But I rather think the owner-designers are kind of creative in a cute childlike manner. My verdict: I like it ;)

Labels: ,

Link

2 Comments:

Blogger Glass Slippers said...

But how on earth do I visit this restaurant if no address or a tip of its whereabout is provided...

5/25/2007 6:31 PM  
Blogger Lin said...

I provided a link at the bottom of my blog entry if you notice carefully ;)

5/26/2007 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home