Monday, July 09, 2007

07.07.2007

Mum went back to BM after having spent almost a month with us. Our Zuwern will surely miss his "LRT"! He at 9 months already knows that his cries and tantrums will without fail bring granny running to his rescue!

After lunch, we brought Zerlynde to Hannah's 3rd birthday party held at Kiz Sports and Gym at One Utama. The animal themed cake was so beautiful Zerlynde was oggling at it the whole time. As we anticipated, she couldn't resist blowing the candles after the birthday song. Zerlynde sure had a lot of fun that day. She particularly enjoyed the "magic" show and the newspaper dancing. And when the party ended, we didn't leave but lingered at the Gym till 5.30pm!

On another note, I bought a new sling and tested it out. Look how comfy Zuwern appears to be.

Seeing as 7 is my favourite number, I was hoping that we would do something special on this particular day. Unfortunately, hubby had a prior appointment, so I was left to babysit my babies alone. BUT 07.07.2007 did indeed turn out to be a memorable day. My baby boy in the morning uttered a few sounds of "ma ma" and by the end of the evening, was going "mamamamama" at full force. We are quite sure he was referring to his mama :) as he particularly screamed out loud "mamama" whenever I was out of his sight :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home