Thursday, November 01, 2007

Mr Darcy


Oh~ No other man makes my heart flutters so, fictional or otherwise.
I've been wanting to watch Pride and Prejudice for years. Finally, I procured the DVD from London! Watched it twice since. Well worth the wait. And now I am re-reading the book.
Is it Mr Darcy or is it Colin Firth I am in love with? For most women, this is a non-issue, as Mr Darcy IS Colin Firth.
I like this particular scene at the lakeside at Pemberly because Mr Darcy appeared to be so shy and vulnerable, a rare moment for a man known to be proud and arrogant. And I have to admit, he definitely oozes maximum sex appeal in this scene!! Reminds me of my conversation with Mats, my brother-in-law about the "wet look" ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, the brother-in-law cannot remember that discussion, but hey, the wet look can go a long way when it's correctly applied.

Although I much prefer to see the wet look of Elizabeth, rather than Mr Darcy.

And yes, the procured DVD had a fleeting stint in my DVD player one morning, when I should've been doing something else ;-) Why don't they make TV like this anymore ??

11/02/2007 6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home