Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Yippee! Our DVDs arrived finally!

I had to make a trip to the Customs earlier today to rescue my order of 14 DVDs from the USA.

You see, since Zerlynde was born, I had acquired a new hobby, internet shopping. I do that at night after she's gone to bed. And let me tell you, internet shopping is really really bad for the pockets. One can shop on and on and still not drop, unlike normal shopping where one is faced with all sorts of impediments like shops closing or husbands pulling a long face or feet giving way, indirectly keeping check on one's spending. But that's another story for another day.

So, anyway, after having waited in the queue for 20 minutes to discover I was in the wrong post office, and having had to fork out more than RM100-00 in taxes at the Customs, I finally returned home with the precious DVDs for Zerlynde.

We watched Fisher-Price Musical Baby and Classical Baby Dance together. Then Zerlynde went for her evening bath leaving me to check out Fisher-Price Baby Moves. Later, we watched Classical Baby Music and a re-play of Fisher-Price Musical Baby. And just before I started blogging, I couldn't resist checking out Classical Baby Art and Baby Genius Favorite Nursery Rhymes. Oh! The Americans make such brilliant baby educational programmes.

Hmm.. what shall I play for Zerlynde tomorrow morning? They say too much tv is detrimental for kids. So maybe I had better read her some books instead.... Question is, can I resist?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home