Saturday, January 14, 2006

2006 Sexiest Men in Malaysia

In my posting of October 28, 2005 entitled "Sexiest Men Alive", I listed down 9 men who in my opinion are (obviously) the Sexiest Men Alive. All 9 men happened to be film actors, so the list is only "significant" insofar as it is considered in the realm of one's fantasy.

Since then, I started thinking about working on a more “personal” and "closer-to-home" list of “Sexiest Men”, hence my decision to post a list of “2006 Sexiest Men in Malaysia” in instalments.

Working on this list was no easy task. First, I had to search amongst my friends for those men who are both inwardly and outwardly extraordinary. The most essential criteria to meet as far as I am concerned is these must be men who whole-heartedly and passionately embrace life to its fullest despite all of its complexities, compromises and contradictions. These must also be men who have in one way or another made a difference to the lives of many others.

These men are kind, gentle, intelligent, caring, loving, honest, authentic, adventurous, diligent, witty, conscientious, courageous, confident, decent, generous, loyal, charming, sensitive, talented, powerful, inspiring and empowering. And these are men who would have been extremely eligible from many girls’ point of view had they been “eligible” in the first place. (Yes, unfortunately, they are all married!!) And last but not least, these are men who are extremely HOT & SEXY (literally), well, in my opinion at the very least ;)

So, watch out for the list, girls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home