Sunday, January 15, 2006

Perhaps Love's "Forgotten Who I am"

Thanks to my brother James who bought me a copy of Perhaps Love Soundtrack today, my Sunday evening was an enjoyable one spent listening to a few lovely songs, specifically Forgotten Who I am, World Out There, What If, You Do Love Me and of course, the theme song, Perhaps Love.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wang Le Wo Xi Suo (Forgotten Who I am)
It was you, no doubt – your voice, your back.
The distant look in your eyes puts me to silence
Are you testing me because you doubt me?
Perhaps my memory is flawed
You aren’t you after all
Who are you then? Someone who has forgotten her love for me?
My heart is enthralled by you, broken by you.
I regret nothing even if I should
Love that once existed, or perhaps, it was only my illusion.
How could you forget it all… Forget about me?

Who are you? Who’s this person gazing at me?
Is it déjà vu, or is it a dream?
I seem to have known you before
The love in your eyes is a feeling I don’t understand
Why do you have to ask me…
…ask me who I am?

Have I really forgotten…
…who I really am?
I did know you, didn’t I?
But who are you?

To download this song, click here. Enjoy!

To listen to another song, World Out There, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home