Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Of Scents and Memory

I love it whenever a whiff of scent floats by and I am carried back to a particular period of my life. Kao Biore shampoo reminds me of the time when I first went out with Kenzu. White Musk and Dewberry bring me back to my days in London. Eternity for Men brings me images of Selfridges. Vidal Sassoon shampoo reminds me of when I first came back to Malaysia after my studies. Lancome's Miracles brings back memories of my wedding day. Johnson and Johnson Baby Milk Bath belongs to the memory of Zerlynde's first few months.



Whilst browsing at The Bodyshop today, I was pleasantly surprised by the absolutely divine scent of the Sensual Ylang Ylang Bodywash. So, I bought a bottle to commemorate a very special occasion :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home