Friday, August 17, 2007

Janet Seidel and music talk

Was introduced to Janet Seidel lately. Bought 2 of her CDs today. Her Comme Ci, Comme Ca is soooo good! While the babies were asleep, I stole some time listening to her songs with my sis in her room, talking about old times when we "borrowed" our dad's albums to listen to over and over again when he was not around. I remember we loved the song "Sixteen Candles" and Strauss's waltzes. Also songs from movies and musicals of that time; Jesus Christ Superstar, Sunrise Sunset, I Will Wait for You, Love Story (Where do you begin), etc. We were not too fond of Moon River then because of the "simple" chords, as my sis put it... Those were indeed good and simple times. We were 6 and 7 years old then.
I found a link for sampling some of her songs in this CD. Enjoy.

Labels:

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home