Monday, September 12, 2005

Beauty and the Beast

My favourite animated film of all time is Beauty and the Beast. I admire Belle and all that she represents; courage, loyalty, passion, kindness and authenticity. I am intriqued by the amazing animation. I love the beautiful songs. Above all, I am captivated by the enchanting love tale.

Earlier in the night, I played the music video on my laptop for Zerlynde even though I suspected it might be a little too advanced for her age. To my surprise, she seemed to enjoy watching the cartoon bits, and shrieked with delight and bounced in excitement especially at the clips where Beast scared the birds away in the garden and where he clumsily slurped his soup. (We don't have to try very hard to guess who her favourite character is, do we?) Towards the end of the music video, she was even rocking back and forth and humming along with Celine Dion and Peabo Bryson. No kidding!
Link

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/13/2005 12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home