Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Our Celebration of Love

Today Zerlynde turned 14 months old. Today also mark my second wedding anniversary with Kenzu.

Exactly two years ago, Kenzu and I tied the knot, signed the papers, exchanged wedding vows and rings and threw a party to celebrate our love joined by family members and closest friends.

288_8898

289_8955

For our wedding song, Nielsen Chapman Beth's "All I Have" was perfect.

You can say you love me
And I'll believe that's true
Trusting you is easy
'Cause I believe in you
There is nothing I would miss
As long as we're in love like this
CHORUS:
All I have is all I need
And it all comes down to you and me
How far away this world becomes
In the harbor of each others arms
I feel like I've known you forever and ever
Baby that's how close we are
Right here with you is where my life has come together
And where love has filled my heart
You know I'd go anywhere
As long as I have you to care
CHORUS
Ooh-and with the love you bring
I never want for anything
I found what I've been searching for in you

Kenzu is my heavenly gift. He is kind, gentle, accepting and compassionate, and he loves unconditionally. He is patient, understanding and make no demands of anybody. He is determined, strong and powerful yet non-forceful. And he is always pure in his intentions.

I must have done something really good in my last lifetime to deserve him now!



MusicVideos provided by Music Video Codes

Please click here to listen to "All I Have"
Please click here to watch the "All I Have" Music Video

2 Comments:

Blogger Glass Slippers said...

Our Fairies are simply adorable and lovely. What a magical evening!

10/28/2005 2:27 PM  
Blogger Glass Slippers said...

Oh, sorry, of course, needless to say, the bride is also very beautiful, not to mention her 3 bridesmaids :-)

10/28/2005 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home