Friday, May 05, 2006

Ah... Delightful Scones

My hubby and I used to think that E&O Hotel serves the best scones in Penang. Not any more! This afternoon, I stopped by Winter Warmers to have a cup of English Breakfast Tea. Couldn’t help ordering the Scones as well, which was served in 2 with butter, strawberry jam (topped with a little of those fancyful sprinkles which obviously caught my attention) and whipped cream garnished with slices of apples and oranges. They were lovely to look at and a delight to taste. The scones were baked to perfection with a hint of a rose essence. I am absolutely sure mum will love them......

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I didn't have my camera with me this afternoon, but this picture
taken from the net is close enough

Click HERE for more details on Winter Warmers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home